Monday, 17 May 2021

Unkempt feelings

 Unkempt feelings erupt inside

As a fiery volcano in all its might


Gaudy and many are the clothes in my closet

Enough to fill the racks in an outlet

Yet owned  by whom adorn them not

Lonely and somber are they gilded by the moth.


Whilst the sun shines, mine closet trembles

The shoes, they wend, they rend, they assemble

As if to ask I to air them, to clean them, to wear them

But I attire not which are eternally damned.


Whilst the rain falls, mine closet wails

The closet, it blubbers, it bickers, it ails

But how could it ever silence its sorrow

When its deserter seeks deluge morrow?


Whilst the snow falls, mine closet grumbles

The coats, they wend, they rend, they assemble

As if to ask I to dust them, to clean them, to wear them

But I attire not which are eternally damned.


Whist the swallow twitters, I ponder

And I wonder if I could wander

And shed that confines I a loner

And with glee, trail the vales yonder.


Whilst the water ripples, I bemuse

A time when my elegy and I fuse

A place my ballads and I use

A moment, when I could gaze the hues


Whilst my closet trembles, I wonder

If I could shoo the moth and sunder

The strife and  wander the places I condemned

But I desire not which are eternally damned.



Moody and gloomy are the clothes in my closet

Enough to reek the crevices of mine outlet.


No comments:

Post a Comment